Polski Rejestr Statków S.A. performs:
- assessments of conformity:
- with the EU directives:
- 2014/90/EU on marine equipment (MED),
- 2013/53/EU on recreational craft (RCD),
- 2014/68/EU on pressure equipment (PED),
- 2014/29/EU on simple pressure vessels (SPVD),
- 2014/35/EU on electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- with the EU regulations:
- 2016/425 on personal protective equipment (PPER),
- 305/2011 on construction products (in scope of Factory Production Control (FPC)
- certification of machinery and safety components for conformity with requirements of respective harmonized standards complying with basic requirements of Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery (MAD),
- certification of electric products for conformity with Directive 2014/35/EU on low voltage equipment (LVD),
- product verification for conformity with Directive 2001/95/EC on general product safety (GPS),
- verification of annual reports on greenhouse gases emissions (EU ETS).
PRS starts the activities leading to the issue of an appropriate certificate after receipt of filled in Application for product’s conformity assessment and signed contract for product certification. Submitting the application does not put an obligation to use PRS services, it is only the basis for preparation of a price offer.
Any inquiries concerning product certification for conformity with requirements of the EU directives and regulations as well as application for product certification please direct to PRS Certification Division, tel. +48 58 75 11 273, e-mail: email@example.com.
Further information on product certification for conformity with the EU directives are available here.