Management Systems Certification Bureau has been accredited by the Polish Centre of Accreditation – the Member of the European Co-operation for Accreditation and International Accreditation Forum – to certify management systems for conformity with the below standards:
- ISO 9001 - quality management systems,
- ISO 14001 - environmental management systems,
- Polish Standard PN-N-18001 - occupational health and safety management systems,
- OHSAS 18001 - occupational health and safety management systems,
- ISO 50001 - energy management systems,
- ISO 22000 - food safety management systems,
- ISO/IEC 27001 - information security management systems,
- ISO 3834-2, -3, -4 - welding works,
- EMAS verification - Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
- External audit of recyclers and waste holders issuing documents DPR, DPO, EDPR, EDPO,
- External audit of electronic and electrical equipment recovery organization and treatment plant operator.
Moreover, we provide certification of management systems (without PCA accreditation) for conformity with the below standards:
- EN ISO 13485 - for medical products,
- IATF 16949 - for motorization industry,
- ISO 22716 - GMP in cosmetics production,
- PN-EN 17100 - in translation services,
- EN 15224 - health care services,
- ISO 37120 - sustainable development of communities indicators for city services and quality of life,
- ISO 22301 - business continuity management systems.
Our Clients are not only maritime industry Companies, they also come from metallurgical, building, automotive, clothing, chemical industries, as well as banking, university education, health service, state administration and other branches.
The Management Systems Certification Bureau gained high position in the market of certification services due to wide experience, professional service and expertise of auditors having internationally recognized qualifications.
The Management Systems Certification Bureau offers to all clients:
- reliable certification process executed by qualified team of auditors,
- impartiality, confidentiality, professionalism and experience of auditors,
- open and practical approach to management issues,
- prompt request realization,
- audits in four languages: Polish, English, German and Russian,
- worldwide recognized certificates.