Polski Rejestr Statków offers to operators of complex industrial objects, including gas and oil excavation, processing and transfer objects:
- performance of reliability and risk assessment (together with conclusions and possible remedial actions) for objects in service,
- performance of reliability and risk assessment (together with conclusions and possible remedial actions) for objects in project concept, design and construction stages,
- based on the reliability and risk assessment, development of new or improvement of existing machinery technical service systems, management of repairs, overhauls and modernizations and management of replacement and spare parts and equipment items.
We prepare the developments by applying software tailored to the object properties.
In our activities, we focus on the object safety, reliability, readiness and economy of operation. We rely on the knowledge and experience of our specialists, acting in accordance with quality management system.
With the use of mathematic methods of quantitative risk and reliability analysis, we ensure for the industrial object:
- increase of human, infrastructure and environment safety,
- reduction of construction and operation costs,
- optimization of technical service and operational procedures.